PK Mechanical LLC is a safety driven company that strives to meet our customer’s expectations. We make safety our top priority for our employees and for those around us. The close working relationship we develop with our clients helps us to meet safety requirements, firm schedules, and meet expectations on all of our projects.
Our company employs a Safety Director to handle all of our safety concerns, as well as our customer’s wide-ranging needs and code requirements. Our Health and Safety Policy incorporates and implements all required forms, records, msds and policies necessary to eliminate or minimize hazards that can cause accidents. We are committed to the goal of providing and maintaining a healthy and safe working environment, with a view to continuous improvement.
PK Mechanical LLC and its employees take great pride in our craftsmanship, education, and the readily available services. We strive to always live up to the reputable reputation we have earned over the years.
- Process Piping
- Process Equipment – Erection, Relocation, Alignment
- Mechanical Demolition
- Material Handling, Erection, Alignment
- Welding – National Board ASME Certified
- Piping Systems
- Breeching/Duct Work
- Work Platforms – Structural Steel
- Pressure Vessels – Code Stamp “R” Repairs & Alternations
- Boiler – KY License, Repairs & Package Installation
- Field Engineering
- Maintenance (Ongoing or Shutdown)
- Engineering, Administrative, Pipe Fitting, Welding, Rigging, Millwright, Electrical, Sheet Metal, Carpentry, Concrete Masonry, Painting, Sandblasting